- Wraparound baby sling that offers full head and neck support to your baby
- Exceptionally suited from birth untill one, but can be used for longer, as long as both baby and wearer are comfortable using it
- Carries your baby ergonomically - which helps correct hip development without putting pressure to baby's spine or pelvis
- Distributes your baby's weight evenly over both shoulders and entire back, making your baby feel feather light and does not cause any shoulder or back discomfort
- Cool wrap sling, thinner and lighter than other wraps, yet as robust as regular cotton-elastane wrap carriers. Being light and made of bamboo fabric means that Hana Baby Wrap is more breathable and hence more comfortable than other wrap slings on the market
- Fits you perfectly. It does not have any fasteners such as buckles or snaps, so there's no need to readjust anything to shape or size. Simply tie it comfortably around your torso and waist.
- Made of bamboo fabric, with some added organic cotton and a touch of elastane. Bamboo fabric is cashmere soft, naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, making it the perfect choice for your baby
- Bamboo fabric has a natural UV filter
- Three times more breathable than cotton, and naturally helps to regulate your baby's temperature
- Great for cooler days as well because bamboo keeps you warmer in colder weather too
What makes Hana Baby Wrap a great choice for eco-conscious parents too?
- Bamboo is extremely fast-growing and can grow up to three feet a day
- Bamboo needs no pesticides or fertilizers and requires minimal irrigation
- Bamboo is even known to improve soil quality in degraded and eroded areas of land.
Material: 68% bamboo, 28% organic cotton, 4% elastane
Suitable from birth till 12.5kg